The right to cancel the order
The customer has the right to cancel the order within 28 days without giving any reason. The period during which client has the right to resign, is counted from the date of delivery of of the last product from the order. The simplest method of return, is to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, where our staff will indicate the exact address for the return shipping.
Consequences of order cancellation
All received payments, including the cost of standard delivery, we will return as soon as possible and in any case not later than within 14 days from the date when client notify us about the product return. Refund will be done by bank transfer, so if the method of payment was cash on delivery, please provide your bank details along with a parcel containing the returned goods, or contact us at email@example.com.
The customer is obliged to send back or give the product returned as soon as possible and no later than within 28 days of receipt. The customer bears the cost of the return. The buyer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling in a way other than necessary to verify its characteristics.
Exchange of goods
The customer can make an exchange – for example, due to a bad size. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and dispatch the goods for the exchange at the address specified by our staff.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
Complaints are subject to the disadvantages of non-compliance of the selling goods to the agreement, if:
– product does not have the properties that this kind of product should have under the circumstances or destination;
– product does not have a proper characteristic, the existence of which the seller ensured the buyer, by providing a sample or model;
– product is not suitable for the purpose for which the buyer informed the seller when signing the contract, and the seller did not raise any objections of such destination;
– product released to the buyer is incomplete.
Complaints can be submitted in respect of:
– discrepancy in contracted goods (consumer sales) to 2 years after issuance of the product
– guarantee – under warranty
– statutory warranty (sales between business entities) – 2 years statutory warranty
All complaints are dealt with in accordance with the Acts. In 2014 item. 827 (Act of 30.5.2014 on the Rights of the consumer)
In order to submit the product to the complaint, consumer is obliged to present proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, confirmation of payment, payment card statement or other document confirming the purchase eg. Warranty card).
Consumer complaint form may be submitted together with the goods and proof of purchase:
– in the store where client purchased the goods or nearest salon/atelier of Andells company
– in the form of a brief description of the damage along with the claim and feedback contact details, at the address email@example.com, where our staff will indicate the place for shipping the complained goods.
Andells employee will issue a copy of the consumer complaint notification, if the complaint has been reported in the atelier/studio. In case of internet report at our contact address, the customer will receive a confirmation in electronic form.
Our forms of Client notification to the requests are:
– SMS message
– e-mail or
– in paper form by traditional mail
How Andells will respond to requests from the claim notification, customer will be informed promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the notification.