The right to cancel an order
The customer has a right to cancel an order within 28 days without stating a reason. The period during which the customer has a right to cancel the order is counted from the date of delivery of the last product from the order. The simplest method of return is to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, where our staff shall provide the exact address for the return shipping.
Consequences of order cancellation
All received payments, including the cost of standard delivery, shall be returned as soon as possible and under no circumstances later than within 14 days from the date when the client notified Andells about the product return. The refund shall be done by bank transfer. Consequently, if the payment method had been cash on delivery, the customer must attach his/her bank details to the parcel containing the returned goods or contact us at email@example.com.
The customer is obliged to send back or hand in the products returned as soon as possible and no later than within 28 days of receipt. The customer bears the cost of the return. The buyer is liable only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from their handling in a manner other than necessary to verify their characteristics.
The customer can replace the products, for example, for a different size. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send the goods to be replaced to the address specified by our staff.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING TERMS
Subject to complaints are defects consisting in the non-compliance of the item sold with the agreement when:
– the product lacks the properties that this kind of product should have under the circumstances or for the intended use;
– the product lacks the characteristics about the existence of which the seller ensured the buyer, also by presenting a sample or model;
– the product is unsuitable for the use about which the buyer informed the seller at the moment of signing the agreement, and the seller did not raise any objections concerning such an intended use;
– the product given to the buyer is incomplete.
Complaints can be submitted on account of:
– nonconformity of goods with the contract (consumer sale) within 2 years from product receipt
– guarantee – under warranty
– statutory warranty (sale between business entities) – 2 years statutory warranty
All complaints are dealt with in accordance with Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] 2014, item 827 (Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights)
To submit the product for complaint the customer is obliged to present proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, confirmation of payment by card, credit/debit card slip, or a different document confirming the purchase. e.g. warranty card).
The customer can submit a complaint together with the product and proof of purchase:
– in the store where the customer purchased the goods or the nearest Andells atelier;
– in the form of a brief description of the damages along with the claim and contact details at email@example.com, where our staff shall provide the customer with the return address.
An Andells employee shall issue a copy of the customer complaint if the complaint was filed at the atelier. In case of electronic complaints, the customer shall receive a confirmation in electronic form.
The customer can be notified about the decision regarding his complaint by:
– text message
– e-mail or
– in paper form by traditional mail.
The client shall be informed about Andells’ decision regarding the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 days of receipt of the notification.